Preparation Could be the Key to Your Success
We can help you prepare for the DHSMV hearing that is a necessary step in making application for your hardship license. This advance preparation may help you to more easily and quickly navigate the hardship license application process.
- We will advise you on your eligibility for a hardship license and inform you of the proper time to apply.
- Are you “Real ID” compliant? We can provide you with written instructions on what you need to do to satisfy this requirement of Florida and Federal Law.
- We can explain the difference between a “business purpose” and “employment purpose” hardship license as defined by Florida Statute 322.271.
- Our office can provide you with the necessary application forms and information packets to expedite your reinstatement efforts.
- We can counsel you, in advance, about the type and nature of questions the hearing officer may ask of you when determining whether to grant your reinstatement of driving privileges.
- We can provide you with specific “real-life” examples of past DHSMV Reinstatement Review Hearings to enable a comparison with the facts of your own case.
- We can provide you with advice and tips on the proper use of a hardship license in order to help you avoid a potential new criminal charge of Driving on a Suspended License or Violation of Your Driver’s License Restriction.