Florida DUI cases are complicated and each DUI case is unique. Finding the best DUI Lawyer in Pinellas County is critical to ensure your rights and privilege to drive are protected.
- Review the Attorney’s Qualifications, Training and Experience in DUI Law
- Does the DUI Defense Attorney possess valuable insight obtained as the result of working as a former state prosecutor?
- Does the attorney routinely handle DUI cases in the Pinellas County Court system?
- Has the attorney acquired certifications, recognition, or licensing associated with DUI prosecutions?
- What is the lawyer’s reputation in the Pinellas County legal community?
- Has the attorney been called upon to teach, lecture, or instruct others on DUI topics?